What We Offer
Engineering Design Department.
Looking for professional LPGas engineering services?
Indigas Engineering Design Services (EDS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Indigas group. EDS provides complete design, project management and project execution services to all LPGas sites.
Looking For A Turnkey Solution?
Indigas, through its in-house design and contracts departments, is able to offer complete turnkey solutions from pre-feasibility studies to commissioning, product supply and long-term maintenance.
Predesign & Feasibility Studies
With more than 55 years’ experience in the LPGas industry, Indigas is well positioned with highly trained staff to conduct your LPGas project feasibility studies.
Compliance audits for existing projects and compliance consultations for new projects in the predesign and feasibility phases.
In-house Design Office
With our in-house design office, every LPGas reticulation project is custom designed and fully integrated to suit any residential, commercial or industrial application.
- On-site storage design.
- Above-ground tanks.
- Underground tanks.
- Dumpy cylinders.
- Manifolded cylinders.
- LPGas plant design:
- Vapour take-off system design.
- Liquid take-off system design.
- Gas-fired hot water plant and reticulation design.
- Reticulation pipeline design to local and international standards
- Local authority and MHI submissions, plans and approvals.
- Project execution and management.
- Project commissioning and handover.