INDIGAS CONTRACTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Indigas group. CONTRACTS provides a complete technical service for both new and existing projects.
In-House Certified Technicians.
Our technicians are certified LPGas and Natural Gas practitioners. Every highley skilled technician undergoes an in-house appreticeship before qualification as a practitioner. Our coded welders operate to the strictest ASME safety and manufacturing standards. Your peace of mind guaranteed.
LPG & NG Pipeline Installations
Fabrication and installation of pipelines in the following materials:
- Solder jointed copper piping.
- Corrugated stainless steel piping.
- Welded, threaded and flanged seamless steel piping.
- Electrofusion jointed HDPE piping.
- Crimp jointed Pex-AL-Pex piping.
Fabrication and installation of pipelines according to the following design, fabrication and health and safety standards:
- Pressure Equipment Regulations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- SANS 347
- ASME B31.3 – Process Piping
- ASME B31.8 – Gas Transmission Pipelines
- ASME IX
- ASME V
- SANS 10268-2
- SANS 10087 1-8
Onsite Storage Installations
Supply and installation of onsite storage:
- Above ground tanks
- Underground tanks
- Dumpy cylinders
- Manifolded cylinders
Revalidation and Repair Services
INDIGAS CONTRACTS provides revalidation and repair services to LP Gas plant, equipment and storage vessels;
- 3 yearly and 9 yearly mandatory vessel inspections, hydrostatic tests and revalidations.
- Recertifications of vessels.
- Repairs and modifications to LP Gas lines and equipment.
24/7 Backup & Emergency Technical Services
INDIGAS offers round the clock technical backup services to attend to any leak or LPGas system issue. Signature of a Service Level Agreement ensures peace of mind.
Audits for Certificates of Conformity (CoCs) and HSE Requirements
Trained, skilled staff are on call to conduct audits for CoCs or according to customer specific HSE requirements, either on an ad-hoc or annual basis. Once audited, any of non-conformities are attended to and a CoC or HSE report is issued.
User & Safety Instruction
To ensure the effective operation of your LP Gas system, annual or ad-hoc user training is done by our qualified gas practitioners. We have readily designed topics or will design a training programme bespoke for your application.